zondag 12 oktober 2014

Lumen | Lights and projection





With participating at the minor Still Moving this year, it all resolves around the thin line of moving and still image. Getting loads of theoretical and philosophical input, while trying to reflect these views into your own work. The challenge with this little experimental video was to look at Aleph, by Wallace Berman and use his way of converting `still into motion`. Short montage, uses of the Verifax and still as moving. 
My interpretation revolves around the theme: lights in the dark. As seeing little lights in the dark, especially when travelling makes me at ease, comforting still. I always volunteered as a little kid to accompany my dad driving if he needed to do that, just to watch. Also, I'm looking into projecting image in different ways.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten